SA-UK SEASONS 2014 & 2015
There are a number of ways to get involved in the SA-UK Seasons 2014 & 2015
Take part: Visit and exhibition event, make something, watch a film, a play, or some music. You can view a full run down of the projects on this site.
Follow, comment and interact online: You can find us on a number of platforms – for the Department of Arts and Culture there is a website, blog, Facebook and Twitter. For the British Council Connect ZA programme there is a Project Blog, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You can also find information on those platforms on how to engage independently with the British Council and the Department of Arts and Culture, South Africa.
How to get your project included in the SA-UK Seasons 2014 & 2014:
The SA-UK Seasons is now opening a call for joint projects. There are three ways to get your project on the schedule for the programme:
Grant Assistance – Partnership Support
- The maximum amount of grant assistance available through the Season fund is ZAR 200,000
- Grants are only available for a maximum of 50% of project costs
- Projects need to demonstrate a strong delivery partnership between established organisations in UK & SA
- Preference will be given to applications from partners with a track record of working internationally
Grant Assistance – Creative Catalyst
- The maximum amount of grant assistance available through the Season fund is ZAR 100,000
- Grants are only available for a maximum of 80% of project costs
- These grants are to broker, support and develop new partnerships, that will benefit from a small-scale budget for travel and/or scoping
- Applications are encouraged that explore new connections, are innovative and point to future deeper collaborations and partnerships
The Seasons run a website and communications plan that you can submit your project to for official endorsement. This will provide your project with visibility on the Season channels. You can apply for endorsement with or without an application for a grant.
To get involved in the SA Season in the UK or the Connect ZA please click on the respective programme titles.